At American Medical Endoscopy, we take pride in taking good care of our customers. That is why we offer individual assistance to all of our customers.
We accept return. You can return medically, or surgically, unused items in the original packing within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since you purchase, we cannot offer a refund or an exchange.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include:
- Any medical instrument or device used for medical procedures or surgical procedures
- Single use, or disposable, items that were opened or removed from original sealed packaging
- Any item marked as “no return” or “sale is final”
In cases where the customer bought the wrong item – regarding size, dimensions, shape and compatibility – a trade for an equally priced item or refund can be arranged. However, the client must notify us upon arrival and visual inspection of the product.
If exchange is done for a different priced item, the customer is required to pay the difference, or the company required to refund – or give credit – to the buyer.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable periods of time, whether you are entitles to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packing slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to the item during shipping. We do not guarantee that we will receive your return item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return the item you purchased, please mail it, or drop it off at:American Medical Endoscopy
3020 NW 82nd Avenue,
Miami, FL 33122
Exchanges and returns are offered free of charge within the established warranty product time for products with defective materials or workmanship. Please note the following warranty periods:
- 12 months from shipping day for Strauss Surgical products
- 12 months from shipping day for TAG Medical
- 90 calendar days on any refurbished equipment/instrument
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to our facility. You can return the product for store credit, a replacement product, or a refund to the original payment method. Products are eligible for full refund, credit store, repair or replacement in the following cases:
- Malfunction of the instrument/equipment due to a defective assembly, production or product part
- Malfunction of the instrument/equipment not caused by mishandling of the equipment.
- Product was damaged during shipping/handling
- Not applicable when items are shipped via FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS or private freighting company hired by the buyer. The company takes no responsibility for the handling by third party companies.
- For details on shipping to Brazil, please contact our office directly.
You must notify us of any discrepancies by email immediately upon receipt of equipment to make arrangements for return of equipment prior to any return.
If you have any questions regarding our policy or about returning an item, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At endoscopia.com we accept the following types of payments:
- ACH/ Wire Transfers
- Credit/Debit Cards
Purchases are subjected to taxation based on local or international laws and regulations.
The state of Florida requires that sellers charge a 7% tax on the total purchase if item is purchased within the state’s limit. This tax does not apply if the item is shipped outside of the state of Florida. For international customers, we are required to have proof the product left the country in order to weave the tax charge. For that, clients would have to be inside the United States. If that applies, AME would need:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of plane ticket back to your country
- Signing legal document required by law
Taxes can also be weaved with the presentation of a copy of a Reseller Certificate.
For further information about additional payment methods please contact one of our sales representatives at +1 (305) 436-0599 between Monday – Friday from 9a.m. to 5p.m.
All goods are shipped as soon as payment is received.
We do shipments daily to anywhere within the United States and its territories. For domestic shipping, clients can choose from an array of shipping prices and companies to use from, such as, but not limited to: FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc. Clients are also welcomed to provide their own shipping arrangements. AME will do our best to adjust to your needs. Pickups are our Miami location are also possible, and free of charge.
AME also offers international shipping worldwide with the exception of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. Those countries are under embargo by the United States government office of Export Controls Services.
International customers, please be advised that you are responsible for:
a) Determining if these types of goods are allowed to be imported into your country and if required, that you have all necessary permits, etc.
b) Paying for Customs duties, taxes, Etc.
Customers located outside the United States can choose to have their products shipped to them from our array of international shipping options such as:
- DHL Express worldwide shipping
- UPS Worldwide Saver
- FedEx International Shipping
International delivery times may vary due to customs.
As with domestic shipping, international customer may arrange their own shipping with a chosen freight/shipping company.
In all cases where shipping requires a specific delivery method such as freight – white glove service, the use of a truck or pallet shipping - customers are encouraged to arrange their own shipping.
If arranging freight or shipment with a third party company, it’s the client’s responsibility to inform us of the shipping details such as:
- Company’s name
- Company’s contact information
- Date and time of pick up (within our working hours)
- Additional information
These are important to secure your product arrives to you.
All shipping is calculated based on size of the product, weight and the location of the shipping destination.
For further information about shipment methods and shipment arrival, please contact one of our sales representatives at +1 (305) 436-0599 between Monday – Friday from 9a.m. to 5p.m, or send an email to email@example.com.
American Medical Endoscopy uses and protects any information that you provide us.
AME is devoted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when contacting us or quoting/purchasing a product, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes bellow:
- For shipping process. This insures we can use your information to ship your product to you in the correct address, and that shipping companies are able to contact you about your order.
- To comply with all applicable laws
We obtain most information directly from you whether in person, telephone or electronically.
We may obtain the following information:
- Full name
- Field of work
- Company name
- Contact information such as emails and telephone numbers
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Payment information (for payment processing purpose only)
- Accounts with us and transactions and interactions by us, with us or through us
- Social media addresses
- Web browser search, IP address, and information about the web URLs or products that you view
The information we collect is for company, and company related business, only. We value our customers’ privacy, but we require information to understand your needs and provide with the better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you
- Contact you for general account information update.
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
- We may use the information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with endoscopia.com, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Endoscopia.com is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
American Medical Endoscopy
3020 NW 82nd Ave., Miami, FL 33122, United States